Ehmm... yeah here some news from Crannie ;)
Snowboarding (it feels like it was ages ago...) was really good :) Eventhough we had a few issues to get there etc. But then in the end it was so much fun and I really enjoyed it. Another awesome day with Outdoor Ed - I love that class. It was really funny how everyone got excited when we first saw the snow walked through it. I was just laughing ;) We had a snowboard lesson first and then we tried it on our own. Most people gave up after two hours but I kept trying and guess what.. in the end I really stood up on the board :) and boarded down without falling over. In the end I was soo tired again and slept on the bus.
The weekend was pretty good :) On Friday I had a movie night with Jess, and on Saturday I went out. Yeah. Awesome night with Rachie, Graci and Pauline. We had so much fun... And Sunday was routine - soccer. It was really really windy and rainy, I didnt really enjoy that game at all :D
This week was quite average. On Wednesday we went to the city with Photography and we were supposed to take photos of special parts of Melbourne - but nahh, we went shopping ;) I know the city better than most of my friends, I think thats pretty funny :) And on Wednesday night we won netball :)
Thursday was my training day- first netball and then soccer.
On Friday all Year ten students went to Monash Clayton (university). We got introduced to the whole uni stuff etc. Monash Clayton is a huge uni and the campus is very big. We had to do some kind of quiz and of course my group got lost :P but who cares ;) ?! On Friday night we chilled at Kaz's house. A few friends came around...
And yesterday I caught up with Natha in Fountain Gate. We went shopping and talked a lot ;)
Okay, das wars erstmal :P Bis bald ;)
Sonntag, 9. August 2009
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen