Freitag, 24. Juli 2009

Sup, buddy?

Heyyy....
What's up in Germany? Here not much.
I just came home from school. Aww, sport was sooo boring. But it is okay, lunch and recess are the best :) We always find something to laugh about. And it could be a bit warmer.
Tuesday it was really warm and it felt like a summer night at soccer training. We had no coach and so Jess ran training, it was really fun and I think everyone enjoyed "CJ" :D I love the soccer girls, we are always laughing.
What else happened this week? Yesterday I had netball training and straight afterwards soccer training. Ahh, and last week it was the same, but I went Ice Skating in the morning as well. I was only a little tired on Friday.
... And next week it's going to the snow :) We are going snowboarding. Woooh :) Top that!
Tonight I'm going to Pauline's house. I think there are just some girls coming around and we catch up, watch a movie and all this stuff ;) And I hope I'm going to the city tomorrow, but that's not sure yet.
In Photography we have to design an album cover and work with Photoshop etc. I really like that class. It's nearly as good as Outdoor ;)
I dont know what else I can tell you... I probably should do some homework right now, but not on a Friday afternoon ;)

Love ya guys...

Keine Kommentare: