Hey whats up over there...?
I finished early today and we had an assembly in period 4 where watched a really really funny show and after that we went "home". But Renee and I didn't go home, we caught the bus to Fountain Gate. Yup, I have been to the movies again :) I haven't been there for a while. We watched bandslam which was quite good, not the best movie ever, but alright ;) And guess what. Do you guys remember how I always complained about my uniform and stuff? I used to always get changed straight after school etc. And today I went to the movies in my uniform - holy shit! I think it's crazy and I still cant believe it :D
The past weekend was quite good :) Pauline, Rachiie and Graci stayed over and we had lots of fun that night, even though we didn't end up going out :( But next time! And on Sunday I had the most horrible soccer game ever. It rained so much and was so windy! Freaking hell - that was COLD! Whereas we had summer on Saturday and I went outside in T-Shirt and Shorts.
On Thursday I have the next Outdor Activity coming up and we are going Rock Climbing. Yay! That is gonna be good.
I do not really know what to tell. Tomorrow I finish early again and will probably go to Crannie's awesome shops :D That's always good.
Oh yes and on Saturday Whitehorse has a soccer function and they invite to Theme night. The theme is: What you wanted to be when you grew up. Besides of the fact that I'm still growing... Does anybody have an idea what I can dress up as? I would be really glad about some ideas :)
...
The other day I watched So you think you can dance - America and I almost freaked out about their accent! Please (to everyone who is in America for a High School Year) don't talk like them when you are coming back. Please not!
bis denne... I ll try to put some photos up tomorrow
Verena
Dienstag, 18. August 2009
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
2 Kommentare:
hey also wir werden dann ja sehen ob wir uns in einem jahr auf englisch unterhalten koennen oder ob du mich ueberhaupt gar nicht verstehtst ;) das wird bestimmt lustig... aber erst einmal will ich ueberhaupt mein englisch verbessern, da ich die amis, wenn sie untereinander sprechen, nicht immer ganz verstehen kann...
uh, ich habe grade mal in deinem blog gestöbert und gesehen, dass ich in der link liste auftauche (: allerdings ist meine zeit in 'Du' .. :D wünsche dir noch ne tolle zeit.
bin übrigens in 2 tagen bis sonntag in sydney ;)
lg esther
Kommentar veröffentlichen