Montag, 31. August 2009

sick, sick, sick

I am sick -.- I hate being sick. But I'm getting better soon...
What happened?
Hmm.. yesterday we had our second last soccer game and we had no goal keeper which was quite funny. But thank god Amanda "offered" to play goali...
On Saturday I went to the city and bought a new dress :) Really nice. I gonna wear it at Justin's Deb and Presentation night. It has been ages ago when I went to the city last time... So it was really good to catch up with Mel again and go shopping.
Friday night I went to Maddie's house A few of her friends came around. It was nice, but pretty average, nothing exciting happened.
I think the last school week was pretty normal and nothing happened. Lots of my friends were excited because they are going on ski or queensland camp this week. On Tuesday it was sooo windy and stormy that Ian cancelled training! He has never done that before... It was insane how stormy and rainy it was.
The last weekend was really good :) On Saturday night I went to Angie's and Karen's house and we got ready to go out to the costume party. It was the soccer party where we had to dress up as what we wanted to be when we grew up. I dressed up as a surfer- beach girl... something like that :D Th eparty was goood :) We had so much fun. And on Friday night I went out with Graci and Pauline, that was good too.
Well, now I gonna continue sleeping as I have done all day before :D My bed is so nice and warm...

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hallo Verena,

herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Namenstag,
ich hoffe es geht dir wieder besser?
Weiss dort jemand, was Namenstag bedeutet?
Ich wünsche dir einen schönen Tag.

Hedwig

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hallo Verena,
ich glaube ja fast mama muss dich erst eimal wieder zu einen Deutschkurs anmelden, weil du deine Heimatsprache wohl nicht mehr kannst.

Lese regelmäßig mit viel Spaß deinen Blog.

In Australien scheint man ja mehr zu feiern und auszugehen als zur Schule zu gehen. Ich lese jedenfalls immer nur von Parties und tollen Events.
Viel Spaß
Sabine K.