The last couple weeks were quite good :) :) Jaimi, Jess, Amanda and me went horse riding yesterday. Finally :) And now I'm soooore, aww. But it was fun, even though it was really different. And on Thursday I went to the city with Jaimi and we met Claire, Morgan and Angie at Federation Square! We had an amacing day. Best fun times ever! Shopping :) I love shopping in the city. Then we went to a really really good chocolate cafe, yummy. We caught the tram to soccer training... Aww, that was freezing cold! But we were still laughing.
I went to Chadstone last Wednesday. Chadstone is a huge shopping center. It's massive!
I didn't do any sport at all last week. On Tuesday we went to the movies with the soccer girls, because we had no game last Sunday (half way through the season!!) and we watched "The Hangover". Aww, that movie is sooo good. I was sitting next to Claire and Angie and we didnt stop laughing at all. I started at the preview of Brüno and was still laughing when we left the cinema. A really good movie!, especially with Claire's comments (That wa slike me last Saturday...). And that Thursday was horrible. It was raining, winding and freezing cold. Jaimi and I couldn't really be bothered to go to training, but we did go. Even Ian couldnt rellay be bothered and when we arrived at the ground, there were only like 10 girls there. So Ian decided that we re having Pizza instead of training. I think everyone was more then happy with this decision and I recon it was the best traininng session of this season :P
Today I actually did a little bit of homework... And I should finish it now...
A random pic from Lindsay's... :)
CITY! - Jaimi, me n Morgan
The new POOLS!
Lorne Bush walk! pretty pretty, but freezing cold
best outdoor class! Great Ocean Road
1 Kommentar:
also wenn ihr witnterferien habt kannst du dich über kaltes wetter ja nicht beschweren. was sollen wir dann sagen?? wir haben sommerferien und es regnet nur :( aber du scheinst dich jetzt entgültig eingelebt zu haben wie man an deiner sprachen erkennt ;) geht ja schon bald wieder zurück...
:-* sarah
Kommentar veröffentlichen