The last few days :(
Well anyway. Last week was pretty amacing. I actually had exams at school but I dont really care ;) As I said before the weather is pretty good and on Monday I went strasight to the beach after my methods exam in the morning. the exam was alright, it was without calculator and no notes or anything, I think I got 93% which is pretty good... So I got changed, jumped on the bus to Frankston, went to monash uni and met Gadget and Janet. Then we went a little bit food shopping and off to the beach :) It was so hot, we went into the pacific straight away... Then a few other friends came along and we were lying on the beach for a little bit, but it quickly got too hot and we were back in the water. AWESOME. I even convinced Liv and Gadget to jump off the pier with me. haha. (Thanks Liv for pushing us into the water :D)... I got a lift back home.
Tuesday I had normal school in the morning, except of my Year 11 classes... After school I actually wanted to do some studying for HPE, but then it was too warm and I decided that I could better go for a swim :) Jess, Jaimi and me went to the Barkby's house and jumped in their pool. So nice and cool. Later on that night we went to Knox to the movies and met up with Gadget, Claire and Karen. We watched The Time Travellers Wife and it was finally again a good movie :) The last few were not as good... I was back home in bed at about midnight... Next morning I had my last day school. Last day Year Ten classes. I had class parties in pretty much every period, we ate shapes, freddos and black forest cherry cake. Everyone signed my school shirt and the weatrher was beautiful. After school Jess picked me up and she was desperate to go to the beach. And who cant say no to this offer? So we went to Carrum beach. That beach is so beautiful and clean. I love it. Later on I did study a little bit for Outdoor and SPort.
The exams went alright. JAimi picked me up from school and we went straight to the beach. Haha - I love life right now! At the beach we met Channy and Gadget. I hadnt seen Channy in ages. GReat catchup. Channy then spontaneously decided to come back to Crannie and stay over. So we all jumped into Jaimis yellow bubble and drove home.
Friday I slept in and went to my VisCom exam, which went alright. Guess what I did afterwards? YES right, I went to the beach. Yay! My tan is alright, but I will work on it and hopefully its perfect by the 15th of December ;)
Saturday night I had my farewell BBQ, I invited my friends and mates (xD).. I enjoyed it :) Was a great night.
And on Sunday we finally went to the Penguins :) They are sooo cute. Little penguins coming out of the sea, walking across the beach to feed their little kids.
On Monday morning I had another exam, I think it was Photography...
Today I had my second methods exam and then I caught the train and bus to meet Gadget in knox. We went shopping - I bought the most beautiful bathers EVER! and we got our piercing done :)
Alrighty, maybe I should do some english study now...? My exam is at 8.30 tomorrow morning. Wayyy too early! But then its over. Never again :( Bogan high is done!
Laters...
Dienstag, 17. November 2009
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
2 Kommentare:
i can't really tell why but right now you don't sound as enthusiastic as on saturday (or whenever we skyped)maybe cause there are tons of exams and you didn't write this right after your farewell party.. or do you already miss australia when you think of the 16th??
wow, time passed by so fast! my last normal weekend is coming as well, after that its jst christmas, new year and till end of january traveling round.. up to the great barriar reef nd stuff.
r ya exciting to come home anyway?
xoxo
Kommentar veröffentlichen